- A deposit of one half the rental fee plus 4 % Otsego County Occupancy Tax is required to confirm your reservation. Your check must be received within 8 business days of booking.
- The balance of the total rental fee is due four months from booking date.
- If booking within 4 months of arrival date your balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival date.
- If booking with 1 month of arrival date the full rental fee will be due upon booking.
- If we receive a cancellation notice 60 or more days prior to the reserved date of arrival, the full amount of the rental payment will be refunded, less a Cancellation Fee equal to 10% of the Full Rental Fee.
- If we receive a cancellation notice less than 60 days prior to the reserved date of arrival, there will be no refund unless we are able to re-book the property. In that case, the rental payment will be refunded in full less a Cancellation Fee equal to 10% of the Full Rental Fee. We will make every effort to re-book the apartment.
- Full package price will be charged in case of a no-show.
- Transfer to a less expensive apartment inside the 60 day window will be permitted but guest will be charged the rate advertised at original booking date.
- A security deposit of $200 is due May 15, 2018 and will be held by the owner against damage or misuse of the property.
- Return of the security deposit is dependent upon compliance with the Occupancy Rules and the Terms and Conditions contained herein as well as a satisfactory damage inspection by the property owner or his representative.
- The security deposit may be used to cover damages to the property or missing items resulting from your stay, extraordinary cleaning charges, insufficient funds checks, etc. This deposit is not a waiver of our right to charge for damages in excess of the amount of the security deposit.
- SMOKING INSIDE THE BUILDING WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC LOSS OF SECURITY DEPOSIT.
Creamery Accommodations Occupancy Rules:
- Check-in time is 4PM on Friday and check-out time is 9AM on Friday on the dates specified on the reservation confirmation.
- Creamery Accommodations shall not be held liable for any postponed or cancelled ball game, for any loss, damage or delay due to transportation, accident, fire, strike, civil authority including the actions of state, county or local governments in restricting or forbidding the provisioning of lodging, acts of God, or any cause beyond its control.
- Creamery Accommodations is a non-smoking facility. SMOKING IS PROHIBITED INSIDE THE APARTMENTS AND COMMON AREAS INSIDE THE BUILDING. If you smoke outside, please dispose of cigarette butts properly.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- 4% Otsego County Occupancy Tax applicable as per the Otsego County regulations.
- Maximum occupancy is limited to number stated on our website for each apartment. Consult Creamery Accommodations with any changes to number of people listed on your confirmation sheet.
- Minor children must be accompanied by a competent adult at all times.
- Visitor is not permitted to bring non-resident people to use the facilities of Creamery Accommodations.
- Pets of any kind are not permitted on the property unless they are service animals. Violation of this rule will result in automatic loss of security deposit.
- Interior furnishings must not be rearranged or removed from the property for use outside. Exterior furniture must remain outside in the location intended by the property owner.
- Guests will be held responsible and charged accordingly for repairs due to abuse and/or neglect by any member of their party.
- Lost or non-returned keys are subject to a charge of $25.00 per key.
- There will be a $35 charge for all returned checks.
- SECURITY POLICY: Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transaction. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- LIABILITY: All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to and including death. Every effort will be made to secure and make safe all facilities under our management. It is expressly understood and agreed that the owner shall not be liable for any damages or injury to guests or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guests. Guests may not use the building’s internet service in a manner that violates any local, state, federal or international law or regulation, including but not limited to fraudulent and obscene activity. The owners shall not be held liable or responsible for any violation of these terms.
We hope these policies will help insure your stay meets all of your expectations, your reservations are handled properly and our quality of service remains above reproach.
Thank you for staying with Creamery Accommodations!